Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chocolate Mousse

Sorry it's half gone, I didn't think about a picture until it was too late.

Chocolate Mousse
I have been on the look out for a good chocolate mousse recipe that doesn't call for all sorts of ingredients I don't have. I just discovered the perfect one! I found it and wanted to try it, but only had chocolate chips and didn't think they were good enough quality. I was thinking and thinking if I had hidden one somewhere, and realized that on Sunday the cub master had given me a symphony bar as a thank you for doing pack meeting for him because he had to work. Oh my it is to die for.

Ingredients:

1 - 4.25 Ounce plain symphony bar (finely chopped)
1/4 c. water (this is what I did, the recipe called for more.

Yep, that's it.

This recipe takes lots of quickness. Have a bowl ready in an ice bath and a hand mixer ready to go (or you can whisk by hand, but mine was seriously cramping so I had to switch).

Over the stove on low heat melt the chocolate with the water. Whisk constantly. As soon as it is melted, pour into the bowl in the ice cubes and mix/whisk until it is the right consistency. That's it, super simple, super tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment